Orbus Technologies consultants are highly qualified for the specialized and complex tasks involved in the implementation of a new business management solutions.
Typically an implementation will include many or all of the following steps:• Site visit to assess the issues and needs
• Preparation of a Project Plan for the implementation
• Agreement with client of responsibilities and check points
• Review of hardware on which the system is to run
• Installation of software on server and stations
• Testing with sample data
• Identification of special needs of the client
• Configuration of software for special needs of the company
• Accounting assistance with the structural issues such as the Chart of Accounts, Report Writing, and Sales Analysis
• Conversion of existing data
• Training of staff in daily use of the products
• Assistance in the layout of Management and Financial Reports
• Data Conversion
• Creation of and use of off-the-shelf conversion tools that facilitate the migration of accounting data from other systems and spreadsheets
• Data repair and cleansing, including: reconstruction of corrupted data; modifying data tables and data; reconstruction of missing data; elimination of duplicate record.